ebike-forum.uk - all your electric bike needs!

Full Version: Error 09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi can any one help please my LCD screen went blank I’ve replaced the screen and still get error 09, I thought it was the controller so replaced that, with just the controller connected and the screen with no other sensors I still get error 09. Would anyone know if this is a BMS fault on the battery although that’s only 6 months old.
Any help appreciated.

Kind regards
(09-16-2022, 04:32 PM)Macstar116 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi can any one help please my LCD screen went blank I’ve replaced the screen and still get error 09, I thought it was the controller so replaced that, with just the controller connected and the screen with no other sensors I still get error 09. Would anyone know if this is a BMS fault on the battery although that’s only 6 months old.
Any help appreciated.

Kind regards

Hi Macstar116, thanks for the post what's the brand/make of your ebike?

Cheers!
Hi

Thanks for getting back to me it’s a city bike model A30 if that helps. The LCD screen is a C500 I think the software in the controller isn’t compatible with a Yose power C500.
Is there anyway to determine what may have damaged the screen would that possibly be a controller or a short on the motor ?

Best wishes